1057Re: Combo GSM phone / 2m/ 70cm

  • Bill
    Aug 3, 2011
      I've sold one so far from my shop. Didn't get much time with it.

      It's interesting in that the "radio" portion snaps on the back. It looks like the device can be used as a cell phone when the radio is not required reducing it's size and weight.

      I only wish I was able to spend more time with the radio to learn about all the functions.

      73s
      Bill

      --- In UV-3R@yahoogroups.com, "andyfoad@..." <andyfoad@...> wrote:

      > I look forward to seeing it Leigh.
      >
      > I know of several others here locally that are interested.
      >
      > 73 de Andy
      >
      > --- In UV-3R@yahoogroups.com, Leigh L Klotz Jr WA5ZNU <leigh@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I received private mail from a ham in PA0 who said the interference and UI
      > > problems were considerable. I will ask for permission to repost.
      > > Leigh/Wa5ZNU

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic