Re: [UTexasAmnesty] The Constant Gardener Advance Screening

  • whitneyfleming@mail.utexas.edu
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2005
      Hi Brian,
      The tickets were never mailed to me, but I talked to the coordinator, and she
      said that you can just tell her that you're with UT Amnesty International, and
      she'll let you in (she's working the door). Her name is Kristin Ward if you
      have any trouble.

      So, be at the Gateway Theater at 6:30 (the theater will fill up), and you might
      want to bring a few acns of food.

      Call me if you need anything or want to meet up at the theater. My phone number
      is 512 289 9790.

      See you there!
      Whitney