The notes from today's strategic planning session are attached. Be thinking about the following things:
1) What issues you would like the group to focus on next year (especially one major local and international issue)
2) What issue or campaign you might like to personally specialize in
3) The initial officer positions we came up with (problems with them, etc.)
4) If any of the initial officer positions we came up with look like something you would like to do
5) Any other ideas for next year
Also, on Thursday there will be an International Sustainability and Green Art Exhibit on the West Mall from 11-1. I am going to table for Amnesty as part of it and if anyone wants to join me that would be fantastic. I am planning on taking some Darfur petitions and some materials on one of Amnesty's environmental rights campaings (probably Bhopal) out there with me. There should be other groups there too so hopefully it will be a good draw.