Spring viewing and upcoming summer viewing

  • Lara E. Eakins
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2005
      Hello all!

      Sorry for getting this out so late, but the spring semester public
      telescope viewing nights finished the weekend of May 7th. We will be
      taking a few weeks off until the UT summer session starts.

      At this point, the location and schedule is still to be determined for
      the summer. We will probably have some sort of construction on the top
      roof of RLM and we are going to be doing some work on the telescope itself,
      so it remains to be seen if we will have viewing on the 16-inch at RLM
      this summer.

      Regards,
      Lara Eakins
      UT Astronomy