Spring public viewing on UT campus telescopes has finished

  • Lara Eakins
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2012
      Hello all!

      The public viewing nights for the spring semester are now over and the summer viewing will start in early June. I'll send out the schedule once everything is set.

      For those of you who are wondering, we won't be doing anything for the partial/annular eclipse on May 20th since not a whole lot of it will be visible here in Austin before the sun sets. We will, however, be observing the Venus transit on June 5th. I'll send out another email with the details a week or two before the event. Info will also be posted here: http://outreach.as.utexas.edu/venus/index.html

      Clear skies!

      Lara