Re: [USVMX] USVMX Meadow Creek Crossville TN

  • Benny Durrrough
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2009
      Chris,
      The Meadow Creek race is a two day event, Sat the 5th  is SEVMX class's in conjunction with their own modern series but the modern guys will be incorporated into our modern class structure so there shouldnt be a long list of moto's to deal with, then Sunday the 6th is a SEVMX exclusive event  but of course perhaps some local modern guys will opt to run our class's also just that they wont be scoring points for their series. As to the USVMX inclusion  I myself am a little unclear as to how it will work but presumably the guys participating in that series will also be incorporated into the appropriate class's rather than having seperate  moto's for those classs's. There is no racing on Monday as was originally posted.
      The Grants always do a great job for our vintage club and I hope to see you and all the guys there , I'll be riding #413 on the Maico's, stop by and say hi!