Fw: [R7_List] Comet ISON documentary on the Science Channel, 12/7

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2013

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Karen Mitchell Carothers <trekkieturtle@...>
      To: "R7_list@yahoogroups.com" <R7_list@yahoogroups.com>; STAR Science List <Science-Lab@yahoogroups.com>; USS Richthofen List <uss_richthofen@yahoogroups.com>; USS Pride of Baltimore List <ussprideofbaltimore@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, December 5, 2013 10:05 AM
      Subject: [R7_List] Comet ISON documentary on the Science Channel, 12/7

      The Science Channel will be airing a documentary on Comet ISON at 10pm EST on December 7. I've been seeing commercials for it (as we watch a lot of Science Channel at my house) and it looks pretty interesting.

      Karen

      --
      COMM Karen Mitchell Carothers
      CO, USS Richthofen, R7

      Chaplains' Services FAC Member & R7 Liaison
      R7 Recruiting Staff
      SFA: Director, College of Communications
      SFA: Dean, Institute of the Arts
      co@... or trekkieturtle@...