Fw: Bear Mountain's Boo at the Zoo 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2013

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: The Palisades Parks Conservancy <info@...>
      To: wolftrek7@...
      Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 9:48 AM
      Subject: Bear Mountain's Boo at the Zoo 2013
      The Palisades Parks Conservancy

      Palisades Interstate Park Commission

      Boo at the Bear Mountain Zoo

      Saturday, October 26, 2013, 10:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Rain date: Oct. 27)

      Are you looking for a less frightening alternative this Halloween season? Help Trailside Museums and Zoo celebrate the spookiest of seasons with some family- friendly fun during the Boo at the Zoo. We’ll make spooky snacks for the black bears at 10:30 a.m., and then we’ll watch as the zookeepers let them loose on the tasty Halloween decorations at 11:00 a.m. Throughout the day you’ll touch real animal skulls, see stuffed specimens in the Nature Study museum, learn about our not-so-scary owls and vultures, and we’ll find out about some of the things that make Autumn such a special season. We’ll see you at Boo at the Zoo!!!

      Parking at Bear Mountain State Park is $8.00. There is no admission fee to Trailside Museums and Zoo, however we gladly accept donations. For more information, please call (845) 786-2701 x293.

      The Palisades Parks Conservancy
      Administration Building
      Bear Mountain, NY 10911
      T.845.786.2701
      F.845.786.2776
      admin@...
      http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001OfSMLIabBNeuyNm1gG38XXRD9RBnYBQmOtEmd9Mj6muXDY7t6t4TFkAw-X2BP8RHMTILIv9FglFQjqbdTbMgkihp8K_UCbd8PpH5OUIejT3UllqRmrdTA17f5ep2yKgB2JI8U8p-6y0=

      If you would like to join our mailing list please click here.
      If you would like to join The Palisades Parks Conservancy please click here.

      You are listed in our mailing list or you opted-in to receive this email by joining our mailing list at http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001OfSMLIabBNdPtHI8tyQsjsI1xqV2Nk93q5XLJJ5gGMiDyWirxQXIx0UXZ6ayyBhL1udZilY1BRhCfHsnEThtkXwIg2bsp7Mb3lysAw6gaWVGYtfc-3QM-Glt3G1LXEqIW0pH3C42Yfw=. If you received this email in error or wish to be removed from future mailings, please click here to unsubscribe or contact us at ennouncement@.... Note that this may take up to 3 days to process. If you would like to learn more about how we received your email address, please contact us at ennouncement@...

      Forward email

      This email was sent to wolftrek7@... by info@... |

      The Palisades Parks Conservancy | P.O. Box 427 | 3006 Seven Lakes Drive | Bear Mountain State Park | NY | 10911