Fw: [R7_List] Announcing WGW 25: September 2014

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2013

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Mark H. Anbinder <mha@...>
      To: R07 <R7_List@yahoogroups.com>; R15 <region15crier@yahoogroups.com>; 3flt@yahoogroups.com; sfi-region13@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 9:11 AM
      Subject: [R7_List] Announcing WGW 25: September 2014

      We've begun planning USS Accord's 25th annual Watkins Glen Weekend, and you should join us. It's our annual fall gathering, centering around a hike of the Watkins Glen State Park gorge trails, and good meals with friends. When we started this tradition, little did we know we would someday be planning our 25th annual WGW!

      WGW 25 is September 19th-21st, 2014.

      Watkins Glen Weekends have seen strong contingents from Adamant, Ascension, Avenger, Challenger, Jaguar, New Horizons, Shadowstar, Tanagra, Thagard, and Valiant, occasional Fleet members from Region 1, Region 2, Region 13, Region 14, and Region 15, plus visitors from as far away as Los Angeles.

      Many people have joined us for one Watkins Glen Weekend, or two or three, or eight or ten, and a very tiny handful have been to ALL of them. We invite EVERYONE who has EVER been to ANY of our Watkins Glen Weekends to plan to join us for the 25th, in 2014.

      HOTEL ROOMS ARE NOW AVAILABLE. We have several rooms reserved at the Ramada Inn Ithaca, our traditional WGW headquarters, and several more across the street at Trip Hotel Ithaca. If you think you'll be joining us, please take a moment to reserve your room well in advance. You can always cancel a reservation if you won't be able to make it, but hotels fill up on fall weekends in Ithaca, and we wouldn't want you to be left without a room.

      Lots more details: http://www.ussaccord.org/wgw.html

      RSVP! Questions? Please feel free to ask me or e-mail wgw@....

      General Mark H. Anbinder http://www.ussaccord.org/
      USS ACCORD NCC-1842 - Chief Engineer mha@...
      STARFLEET International Conference Liaison Ithaca, New York USA

      You can help cure my mom! I'm walking to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Even a small donation is welcome, and really helps.
      http://pages.lightthenight.org/wcny/SoTier13/MAnbinder