WELCOME

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      I want to take this opportunity to welcome SIX new crew members to the USS Abraham Lincoln.

      Isaac Jara
      Sahar Christian
      Allan Roberts Sr.
      Allan Roberts Jr.
      Stepahnie Roberts
      Joseph Roberts

      We welcome you to our crew and hope your experience with the Abraham Lincoln and Starfleet International is a pleasurable one.

      Sincerely,

      Commander Keith S. Shikowitz
      CO USS Abraham Lincoln NX 71809
    • Willie K. Yee
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
        Welcome to all the new member! Your loyal XO at your service.

        Lt.Cdr. Willie Yee
        XO USS Abraham Lincoln NX-71809