Shore Leave 35 update

  • Steven Yeshayah Worth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2013
      Dear Friends of Shore Leave,

      The interest in this year's Shore Leave 35 convention has been incredible. Due to the overwhelming response we can now report that Shore Leave 35 is sold out for Full-Weekend and Saturday-Only memberships. Thank you to everyone for your continued loyal support of our fan-run convention.

      At the door, you may purchase:
      Friday only ($30)

      Sunday only ($40)

      All photo-ops (prices vary

      )
      On Friday you will be able to get autographs, attend panels and science programming, shop our extensive dealer's room, go stargazing, and top off your day with the famous Shore Leave Meet-the-Pros author signing session.

      On Sunday you will be able to see all of the guests (except William Shatner) including Brent Spiner in his only convention appearance; get autographs, attend panels and workshops, shop our extensive dealer's room, and top off your day with the famous Shore Leave Exclusive, Mystery Trekkie Theater 3000!

      Again, thank you for your support, and we look forward to seeing you at the convention in two weeks.

      Inge Heyer and Weston Scrimger,
      Shore Leave 35 co-con chairs