Challenger BBQ July 6th

  • Steven Yeshayah Worth
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8 9:10 AM
      I just want to know who from our ship will be attending the Challenger BBQ on July 6th.

      Steven Worth
      MCapt
      OIC 751st MSG
      5 BN 7 BDE
      Lincoln's Raiders
      Raiding the Skies
    • runabout6262
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8 5:17 PM
        Atleast me,. steph, adam and josh.. probably andy too.. not sure about marty

        Captain Keith S. Shikowitz
        CO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
        Starfleet Region 7