Fw: [SFI-l] So about that new movie...

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24 4:17 PM

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Liz Woolf <lizwoolf@...>
      Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 11:36 AM
      Subject: [SFI-l] So about that new movie...

      I'm sure a bunch of you have seen Star Trek: Into Darkness by now, and one
      thing STARFLEET members generally are not short of are opinions! So we'd
      love to see your reviews of ST:ID to use in the next issue of the CQ and
      for the CQ Online.

      Please send your reviews (try to keep them under 750 words, please) to
      cq@... by May 25, or submit at http://cq.sfi.org/any time.

      And yes, when we publish them we'll make sure we preface them with PLENTY
      of spoiler warnings, so feel free to spoil away in your reviews!

      In service,

      COMM Liz Woolf
      comms@...