DS9 20th/TNG 25th Anniversary Night, 5/4/2013, 10:30 am

  • USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2013
      Reminder from: USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809 Yahoo! Group

      Title: DS9 20th/TNG 25th Anniversary Night

      Date: Saturday May 4, 2013
      Time: 10:30 am - 4:30 pm (GMT-05.00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Haverstraw Kings Daughter Library
      Notes: The Abraham will be hosting the DS9 20th/TNG 25th Ann. of the shows on May 4th at the Haverstraw Kings Daughter Library starting at 10:20 AM to 4:30 PM. There will be discussions about the two series, presentations of "Best of Both Worlds" and "What You Leave Behind;" in addition to Michael Jan Friedman appearing as a guest. He will be doing a presentation and will have books for purchase. There will be snacks for all. In addition we will be hosting a Trek Trivia event to see who is up on their Trek. We look forward to all showing up and having a great time.