USS ABRAHAM LINCOLN PICNIC

  • runabout6262
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2013
      Due to circumstances beyond our control The 5th Annual USS Abraham Lincoln Picnic scheduled for July 20, 2013 at Congers Lake State Park is being moved back to Bear Mountain State Park on July 20, 2013... Picnic begins for guests at 12:00 and ends when ever they throw us out of the park or we get poured on by mother nature.. which ever comes first. lol Crew of the USS Abraham Lincoln is to report at 10:00 to set up the picnic area.

      Captain Keith S. Shikowitz
      CO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
      Starfleet Region 7