Re: [USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809] New file uploaded to USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809

    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 17, 2013
      Greetings,

      It was brought to my attention that as of now Steven is no longer the Second Officer aboard the ship; and that Martin Schmidt is now the Second Officer. I will create a graphic to match the others and replace Steven with Martin.

      Brigadier Kyle J. Wolf Sr.
      Aide-de-camp, 751st MSG, SFMC
      USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809, SFI
      Maritime Operations Director, SFMCA

      Hello,

      Description : The following document is "my" proposed change for the Chapter Handbook. I was asked by the CO to place this file up for viewing by the members. I ask that any comments be productive please.

      You can access this file at the URL:

    • USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 21, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809
        group.

        File : /4-12-14 Meeting Minutes
        Uploaded by : wolftrek7 <wolftrek7@...>
        Description : This file lists the official meeting minutes for 4-12-14.

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        wolftrek7 <wolftrek7@...>