The two new files

  • wolftrek7
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2013
      Greetings fellow crew members,

      I was asked by our fearless leader to place the two documents that were posted in the FILE section of this group for your viewing. I posted the files on the chapter's new FB group-page and now here as well - as I am not sure if all potential members belong to the FB at this time or not. Plus, while the FB is part of us, this email group is a part of our communication network and should not be forgotten.

      Thanks and as always, with respect,

      Brigadier Kyle J. Wolf Sr.
      715st MSG Aide-de-camp, SFMC
      USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809, SFI