New file uploaded to USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809

  • USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 16 1:35 PM
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809
      group.

      File : /Membership Handbook Version 1-2.pdf
      Uploaded by : wolftrek7 <wolftrek7@...>
      Description : The following document is "my" proposed change for the Chapter Handbook. I was asked by the CO to place this file up for viewing by the members. I ask that any comments be productive please.

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      wolftrek7 <wolftrek7@...>
    • USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 16 2:00 PM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809
        group.

        File : /original_constitution.pdf
        Uploaded by : wolftrek7 <wolftrek7@...>
        Description : Here is a copy of the chapter's constitution, as of the date: 2013 April 16.

        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 17 1:45 PM
          Greetings,

          It was brought to my attention that as of now Steven is no longer the Second Officer aboard the ship; and that Martin Schmidt is now the Second Officer. I will create a graphic to match the others and replace Steven with Martin.

          Brigadier Kyle J. Wolf Sr.
          Aide-de-camp, 751st MSG, SFMC
          USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809, SFI
          Maritime Operations Director, SFMCA

          Hello,

          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 21 6:24 PM
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809
            group.

            File : /4-12-14 Meeting Minutes
            Uploaded by : wolftrek7 <wolftrek7@...>
            Description : This file lists the official meeting minutes for 4-12-14.