Calendar Dates

  • wolftrek7
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2013
      I have set up the following events in the Calendar section (not sure if it is working or not).

      May 4th: DS9 20th/TNG 25th Anniversary - starts 10:30 AM at the Haverstraw Kings Daughter Library.

      May 17th: Star Trek: Into Darkness Release - movie times are different per location.

      June 1: Chapter Meeting - starts 1:00 PM at the Haverstraw Kings Daughter Library.

      June 29: SFI-FI Night with the Rockland Boulders - starts 6:30 at the Provident Bank Park.

      July 20: 5th Annual BBQ - starts 12:00 PM at the Congers Lake State Park.

      Yours in fandom,

      Brigadier Kyle J. Wolf Sr.