Fleets Response to Charity

  • Steven Worth
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013
      The response on the Charity "War" has come in from STARFLEET. I am going to post the response here, and my reply back to STARFLEET's President. While I am not surprised by their response, I am disappointed by it. I realize they are doing their own Charity thing, but to pass up the PR opportunity a three way contest offered, is a waste.

      Dave Blaser
      Thanks, but no thanks. We're doing our own thing.
      11:05amExpand
      Martin A Lessem
      OK. Thanks for the consideration, but I will say this. i think it time that SFI shed it's isolationist bubble. This would have been an opporunity for fantastic PR for all three organizations and it would have let us accomplish something on a larger scale than any individual group could have accomplished on their own. I will share your response with our members and the CCA.