Re: This is for Fun not personal

  • rocriz
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2013
      How is war fun? I am of the belief that too many folks think that war is fun, which is why the US has been at war for the past ELEVEN years! We spend too much on war, and the violence that is being glorified is one of the causes for the gun problem in this country.
      I have never been a proponent of ANY war, even in fun, and never shall be. It should be, instead, a declaration of COOPERATION, and raise funds for one another.
      Again, personal or not, war is by no means, fun.

      Rocco

      --- In USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Worth" <sworth78@...> wrote:

      > This was emailed to the heads of the CCA and SFI this Saturday. CCA has replied positively to their commitment. Awaiting SFI's reply:
      >
      > Declaration of War
      >
      > This Declaration of War is issued against the Colonial Cylon Alliance and STARFLEET by the Royal Manticoran Navy in the spirit of a friendly challenge to encourage the charitable nature of these three organizations. The war shall strictly be one of who can raise the most funds for a specified charity within a given time period.
      > The terms of the conflict shall be as follows:
      > 1) Each organization shall publically pick, in a written declaration of war against the other two organizations, a registered 501(c)3 non-profit charity organization.
    • runabout6262
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 20, 2013
        They are challenging us to a competition.. regardless of what they are calling it.