Membership

  • wolftrek7
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 16, 2013
      Greetings All,

      The Wolfpack has renewed our membership for another year of service to the fleet (and it has been processed). Now, have you renewed your membership? Do not let it get to late. We are only as strong as our membership, without you there is no chapter. Lets show the region that the Abraham Lincoln is still strong in the region and that we are running at full warp speed.

      May the Great Bird of the Galaxy watch over you.

      Brigadier Kyle J. Wolf Sr.
    • rocriz
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17, 2013
        Is this a Wolfpack club, or a Star Trek club? I seriously don't remember any wolfpacks in the series' nor in the films.

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 17, 2013
          The Wolfpack is the nickname for my family, which are all members of the chapter. I will keep the rest of my comments to myself.

          --- In mailto:USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809%40yahoogroups.com, "wolftrek7" wrote:

          > Greetings All,
          >
          > The Wolfpack has renewed our membership for another year of service to the fleet (and it has been processed).
          > Brigadier Kyle J. Wolf Sr.

        • Steven Worth
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
            Kyle,

            Don't keep your comments to yourself Rocco didn't know about the nickname, I think he was only able to come to one meeting.

            Steven W