Thank you's

  • Brionica
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2013
      Hello Everyone...I know I did not get the chance to meet everyone and I want to thank all those I did get to meet for making me feel so welcome. I also apologize for disappearing and losing contact for so very long. My life changed dramatically in mid-August - we moved out of state, my husband and I separated (now divorced) and then he suffered a mental break soon after. It has taken me quite awhile to pick up the pieces (I am still in the process actually) and I thank you in advance for your understanding. As I am in Illinois now, I will not be able to participate as I hoped in this group, but thank you so much for your friendship thus far. I hope to meet up again with you in the future sometime. Until then, good journeys to all!
      Monica Joyner