Promotions for 2012

  • S'kai
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2012
      If anyone has done any activity for which they should receive promotion points during 2012, please send the information to me so I can tally up points for the year, and CC the Captain.
    • Steven Worth
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2012
        Willie I think Kyle redid the Constitution and I think redid how promotion points are done, please check with Keith.

        MCAPT
        Steven Worth
        OIC 751st MSG
        7th BDE 5th BN
        Lincoln's Raiders
        Raiding the Skies

        --- In USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com, "S'kai" <yee_willie@...> wrote:

        > If anyone has done any activity for which they should receive promotion points during 2012, please send the information to me so I can tally up points for the year, and CC the Captain.

      • wolftrek7
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 6, 2012
          Steven (and Willie too), the proposal changes to the constitution still have to be reviewed and are not official by any means. The chapter currently follows the established rules as set down in the current file. Also, in the revision I do not remember anything about the promotional point system - which in truth should not be placed within a chapter constitution anyway (handbook/manual yes). Therefore, I have not changed anything and any promotional system used by the chapter is still in place. Of course the two people to check and confirm anything would be Willie and Keith.

          I believe (by assuming and I know I should not) that you may be thinking about the MSG, to which I have written a promotional system for.

          K. Wolf

        • starbase63@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 6, 2012
            The promotion point system is in the handbook.. not in the constitution.

            Captain Keith S. Shikowitz
            CO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
            Starfleet Region 7