New file uploaded to USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809

  • USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 12, 2012
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809
      group.

      File : /The Raider/Issue 01 Volume 02.pdf
      Uploaded by : wolftrek7 <wolftrek7@...>
      Description : The second issue of the 751st MSG newsletter.

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      wolftrek7 <wolftrek7@...>
    • USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 16 1:34 PM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809
        group.

        File : /Wolf Proposal 001.01.pdf
        Uploaded by : wolftrek7 <wolftrek7@...>
        Description : The following document is "my" proposal changes to the chapter constitution. I was asked by the CO to place this document up for viewing by the membership. The "constitution review" is coming up soon in July, so if any chapter member has a proposal change to any part of the constitution I ask that you have it handed in by the middle of June so that it can be reviewed and typed for presentation to the Executive Committee.

        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 16 1:35 PM
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809
          group.

          File : /Membership Handbook Version 1-2.pdf
          Uploaded by : wolftrek7 <wolftrek7@...>
          Description : The following document is "my" proposed change for the Chapter Handbook. I was asked by the CO to place this file up for viewing by the members. I ask that any comments be productive please.

          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 16 2:00 PM
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809
            group.

            File : /original_constitution.pdf
            Uploaded by : wolftrek7 <wolftrek7@...>
            Description : Here is a copy of the chapter's constitution, as of the date: 2013 April 16.

            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 17 1:45 PM
              Greetings,

              It was brought to my attention that as of now Steven is no longer the Second Officer aboard the ship; and that Martin Schmidt is now the Second Officer. I will create a graphic to match the others and replace Steven with Martin.

              Brigadier Kyle J. Wolf Sr.
              Aide-de-camp, 751st MSG, SFMC
              USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809, SFI
              Maritime Operations Director, SFMCA

              Hello,

              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 21 6:24 PM
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809
                group.

                File : /4-12-14 Meeting Minutes
                Uploaded by : wolftrek7 <wolftrek7@...>
                Description : This file lists the official meeting minutes for 4-12-14.