751st MSG Challenge

  • wolftrek7
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
      For those who have not yet had a chance to read the latest issue of The Raider (the 751st MSG newsletter), take note that I have issued a challenge to my fellow non-cadet marines of our MSG: I challenge all non-cadet 751st MSG marines to have completed the ME-10 course by no later than the Feb. 1, 2013 reporting date. This gives a time period of two months to complete the course (with an extra month should you not have PD-10 completed yet). This challenge includes both active and reserve members. If you have completed the course please send course data to me so that I can record the information. In the Feb issue of The Raider I will publish the results of the challenge. Lets go 751st, lets show everyone what we are made of - MECHA for life!

      Brigadier Kyle J. Wolf
      751st MSG: Lincoln's Raiders, 7th BGD, 5th BN
      USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809, Region 7, SFI