Challenger Center visit

  • S'kai
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2012
      So how did the away mission go? Did all the crew return safely from Mars?
    • starbase63@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2012

        Yesterday the crews of the USS Abraham Lincoln and USS Moebius took a trip to mars.. When the mission was over we had left the crew of the Moebius on Mars in the base established there. We will be able to retrieve them sometime in the next 21 months...

        Everyone had a great time. It really felt like we were in mission control and in a space ship actually going to Mars.. inspite of the lack of the weightlessness,

        After the Abraham Lincoln's return to Earth we went to dinner at the Applebees next door for dinner.
        I want to thank the crew of the Moebius for attending our event.. We had a total of 19 people at the event.
        Our next event is our holiday/anniversary party on December 8, 12013 at the Haverstraw Kings Daughter's Library in Garnerville.

        CAPTAIN KEITH S. SHIKOWITZ
        CO USS ABRAHAM LINCOLN NCC 71809
        REGION 7