SHIP UNIFORMS

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2009
      Ran into a problem putting the decals on the colored shirts. The decals did not come out the way we wanted them to. The colors of the shirt and the decal did not blend well.

      After some experimenting with different colored decals, in an effort to keep to the original plan, the results were the same.

      I then experimented on a medium grey shirt of my own and found that the colors of the decals work well with the grey.

      So instead of having a colored shirt to denote department with the blue logo, we will be going with grey sirts with the different colored logo to denote department affiliation.

      I apologize for any disappointment.

      Sincerely,

      Commander Keith S. Shikowitz
      CO USS Abraham Lincoln NX 71809