My Jewish Trek book now on Amazon -- want to review it

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2009
      My new book, "Jewish Themes in Star Trek" (JTIST) is now on Amazon.com (paperback only, for hardcovers and downloads go to the lulu.com site in my sig below.) If you have read it and want to review it, I would really appreciate that! Here's the Amazon link:

      http://www.amazon com/exec/ obidos/ASIN/ 0557048001/ yonassangershoms

      BTW, the reasons I am not offering the hardcover & downloads on Amazon are as follows:

      There would be a HUGE markup on the hardcover -- pricing it WAY out of reach. As it is, the Trade paperback is already expensive at $16.99 marked up, but I felt it was important to have it on Amazon for the exposure.

      Amazon does not offer regular downloads, you have to buy one of their $350 "kindle" wireless thingys to read their ebooks -- ouch! In contrast, the download at Lulu.com is only $5 and in PDF format that you can read on any computer. I'm trying to keep things affordable in these hard times:)

      I look forward to reading your reviews! (or your nitpicks -- go ahead, I can take it!)

      Rabbi Gershom

      Steven W