USS Susquehannock Scifi Day on the 22nd

  • Steven Worth
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2012
      I was want to know how many of our crew will be going to this event. This is just for the day.

      Sat the 22nd it starts at 2:00 pm at It's at Olde Towne Books and Brew at 36 East Main Street, Mechanicsburg, PA.

      MCAPT
      Steven Worth
      USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
      OIC 751st MSG
      5th BN 7th BDE
      Lincoln's Raiders
      We Raid the Skies
      "Raiding with Lightning"
      Region 7
    • Willie Yee
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2012
        I will not be able to attend. I will be preparing for International Observe the Moon Night.

        Dr. Willie K. Yee
        VP Mid-Hudson Astronomical Association

        XO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC-71809
        STARFLEET International Region 7

        Commander: Prius-class Shuttlecraft Zhang Heng NCC-1701A/4 http://www.willieyee.info
        Member: Amateur Observer's Society of New York, Rockland Astronomy Club, International Dark Sky Association, Astronomers Without Borders
        Volunteer: American Red Cross, Mid-Hudson Valley Chapter

        Oh, did I say? RETIRED.