Crew members Child is Sick Reposted

  • Steven Worth
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2012
      Hi I.don't normally post here, but I need some support for a little girl. One of our members of the Lincoln has a 5 year old daughter. She was admitted into the hospital on Thursday with a very high blood pressure. They did an ECG of her heart and kidneys. The heart was ok but the kidneys were the size of a 4 month old baby. She is in good spirits but the doctors are having a hard time stabilizing her blood pressure. She was moved from ICU into a regular peds room last night, but the pressure still extremely high. She needs thoughts, prayers, whatever goodness you can send her way. Her mom needs support as well as she is stressed out. Moms name is Tammy Ayers. Thanks. I am Reposting this.

      From Tina

      MCAPT
      Steven Worth
      USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
      OIC 751st MSG
      5 BN 7 BDE
      Region 7
    • Clyde Slason
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28, 2012

        My prayers are with Mrs. Ayers and her little girl.

        Ensign 1st Class Clyde Slason
        Chief of Security
        USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
        Region 7

        Hi I.don't normally post here, but I need some support for a little girl. One of our members of the Lincoln has a 5 year old daughter. She was admitted into the hospital on Thursday with a very high blood pressure. They did an ECG of her heart and kidneys. The heart was ok but the kidneys were the size of a 4 month old baby. She is in good spirits but the doctors are having a hard time stabilizing her blood pressure. She was moved from ICU into a regular peds room last night, but the pressure still extremely high. She needs thoughts, prayers, whatever goodness you can send her way. Her mom needs support as well as she is stressed out. Moms name is Tammy Ayers. Thanks. I am Reposting this.

        From Tina

      • starbase63@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 28, 2012
          The prayers of the entire crew are with the Ayes family.

          Captain Keith S. Shikowitz
          CO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
          Starfleet Region 7