Star Trek Phase II vignette "Going Boldly" released

  • S'kai
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2012
      And now, coming off that great weekend, the vignette is released!!! Can't keep from giggling with joy when I watch it - new Kirk, new ship design, new space dock, new alien, a memorial to those we have (really) lost, and most important MY SCREEN DEBUT!!!! I'm in Star Trek!!!! Can you f***ing believe that?

      Autograph line to the right. . .

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JzExIBdSgY