Re: [USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809] Persona creation fun

  • Willie Yee
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2012
      Creating a persona is up to you. You can pick your own species. You should tell the Captain Sir what department you want to be in (I think the Departments are listed in one on the documents on the Yahoo site), and what function you would like to have on the ship. This will correspond with what you do with the club in real life. Your rank and promotion details is specified in the by-laws.

      Does that help get you started.

      Dr. Willie K. Yee
      VP Mid-Hudson Astronomical Association

      XO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC-71809
      STARFLEET International Region 7

      Commander: Prius-class Shuttlecraft Zhang Heng NCC-1701A/4 http://www.willieyee.info
      Member: Amateur Observer's Society of New York, Rockland Astronomy Club, International Dark Sky Association, Astronomers Without Borders
      Volunteer: American Red Cross, Mid-Hudson Valley Chapter

      Oh, did I say? RETIRED.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2012
        Hi everyone!
        Okay, I've been slowly working on my persona creation and have decided that I am definitely going with half-Betazoid. Now, the question is, would it be odd to mix in a small bit of Vulcan with that?
        2nd question: How does the persona we create get used in the group/Chapter level? Again, I am totally new to all this, so thanks so much in advance for everyone's patience as I 'learn the ropes'!
        Monica

        --- In USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com, Willie Yee <yee_willie@...> wrote:

        > Creating a persona is up to you. You can pick your own species. You should tell the Captain Sir what department you want to be in (I think the Departments are listed in one on the documents on the Yahoo site), and what function you would like to have on the ship. This will correspond with what you do with the club in real life. Your rank and promotion details is specified in the by-laws.
        >

        > Does that help get you started.
        >

        > Dr. Willie K. Yee
        > VP Mid-Hudson Astronomical Association
        >

        > XO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC-71809
        > STARFLEET International Region 7
        >
        > Commander: Prius-class Shuttlecraft Zhang Heng NCC-1701A/4 http://www.willieyee.info
        > Member: Amateur Observer's Society of New York, Rockland Astronomy Club, International Dark Sky Association, Astronomers Without Borders
        > Volunteer: American Red Cross, Mid-Hudson Valley Chapter
        >
        > Oh, did I say? RETIRED.

      • Willie Yee