new logo for strike group

  • Rua_Chandra
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2012
      I will be working on a new logo for your strike group over the next week or so. I am not charging for this service. Due to this: I do not guarantee a TIME when this will be done , but I am not planning on stringing it along. I am doing this for fun, to assist you guys, and for a portfolio piece. I do ask that I am able to use the logo(s) created as part of my resume. Thank you.

      I need to know several things:.

      Is a Circle logo ok, or would you prefer a square/rectangular logo:

      Diameter of Circle or rectangle measurements:

      Colors preferred: three color or five color (and colors)
      I will send a link to particular colors you can see online after the general ones are known
      Please note: a subdued logo will also be made, and a Black/White one as well

      Please VERIFY the unit # and MOS
      I believe you are a MECHA unit.

      Thanks,

      Donna
    • Steven Worth
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2012
        Yes Donna our unit # is the 751st MSG Mecha

        1st Lt
        Steven Worth
        USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
        751st MSG