Monthly Meeting, 4/28/2012, 1:00 pm

  • USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2012
      Reminder from: USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809 Yahoo! Group

      Title: Monthly Meeting

      Date: Saturday April 28, 2012
      Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 1 minute.
      Location: Rockland Community College
      Notes: We will meet at the gymnasium building where the NorthEast Astronomy Forum is being held. This is the biggest astronomy show in the country. After the meeting, member may wish to attend the convention, which will include a presentation by the Meteorite Men. Details of the forum at http://www.rocklandastronomy.com/neaf/index.html

    • USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2012

        Date: Saturday April 28, 2012
        Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm