Re: [USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809] Fwd: sad news

  • john.scott22@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2012
      Keith,

      It is with sadness that I write this to you.  I too know how difficult it is to lose a mother.  There are no words that can make any of this easier for you and your family.  The one thing I can say is that with time it will get better, and know she is with you every day.

      I send my best wishes and prayers to you and your family.  May she rest in peace.  She raised a wonderful person to become a great man.  And I am honored to know you as a mentor and teacher during our two years together and now a good friend.

      She will live on within you and your family.

      Warm regards,

      John Scott

      From my HTC Sensation 4G on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network