Re: [USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809] Saturdays Meeting

  • joe mckeon
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 14, 2012
      Hello everyone.
      I've been lurking here, and was just wondering if anyone plays Star Trek Online?

      Joe

      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 14, 2012
        Captain Shikowitz, Lt. Jg. Shikowitz, Cadet Shikowitz, Civilian Shikowitz
      • Steven Worth
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 15, 2012
          Tina Davis and Mikey Davis will also be coming.

          1st Lt
          Steven Worth
          USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
          751st MSG
          Region 7
        • Steven Worth
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 15, 2012
            I don't think anyone on the ship plays Trek Online. Are you a member of our ship?

            --- In USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com, joe mckeon <diafanusjoda@...> wrote:

            > Hello everyone.
            > I've been lurking here, and was just wondering if anyone plays Star Trek Online?
            >
            > Joe

          • joe mckeon
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 15, 2012
              No, not a member. Was thinking of joining, but really don't have time with work and family and all. :-)
              Joe