Saturdays Meeting

  • Steven Worth
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 14, 2012
      Who is coming to Saturdays meeting a head count pls.

      1st Lt
      Steven Worth
      USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
      751 st MSG
      Region 7
    • joe mckeon
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 14, 2012
        Hello everyone.
        I've been lurking here, and was just wondering if anyone plays Star Trek Online?

        Joe

        Who is coming to Saturdays meeting a head count pls.

        1st Lt
        Steven Worth
        USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
        751 st MSG
        Region 7

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809-digest@yahoogroups.com
            USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • starbase63@aol.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 14, 2012
          Captain Shikowitz, Lt. Jg. Shikowitz, Cadet Shikowitz, Civilian Shikowitz
        • Steven Worth
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 15, 2012
            Tina Davis and Mikey Davis will also be coming.

            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 15, 2012
              I don't think anyone on the ship plays Trek Online. Are you a member of our ship?

              --- In USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com, joe mckeon <diafanusjoda@...> wrote:

              > Hello everyone.
              > I've been lurking here, and was just wondering if anyone plays Star Trek Online?
              >
              > Joe

            • joe mckeon
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 15, 2012
                No, not a member. Was thinking of joining, but really don't have time with work and family and all. :-)
                Joe