Fw: Tony D RIP

  • Willie Yee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2012
    I will go, and represent the USS Abraham Lincoln.

    There is a video tribute to Tony at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNaFfllolbU&feature=youtu.be

    Commander Willie K. Yee
    XO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC-71809
    STARFLEET International Region 7

    Commander Prius-class Shuttlecraft Zhang Heng NCC-1701A/4
    http://www.willieyee.info

    --- On Sat, 1/28/12, Patty Wright <patty.retrofilms@...> wrote:

    If you have not heard, I am sorry to inform you of the passing of one of our dear family members, Tony DeGregorio.

    Tony D, beloved Art Director, Set Construction, Prop Maker, Set Dresser, Prop Master, Plumber, all-around fix it guy, and friend to all, passed last Tuesday, January 24th after a long valiant battle with illness. Tony joined our family for the "Enemy: Starfleet" shoot where he jumped right in and helped restore the water to the studio, and he's become such an essential member of our family it is hard to imagine having a shoot or family gathering without him.

    His wife, Denise, and his family are having a memorial service for Tony in his hometown on Saturday, February 4th. The details are:

    Kimak Funeral Home
    425 Broad Street, Carlstadt, NJ.
    2 - 4 on Saturday, February 4th.

    --
    Patty Wright
    Associate Producer, Costumer, Writer/Story Editor, Convention/Press Liaison