HAPPY HOLIDAYS

  • starbase63@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2011
      To the crew of the USS Abraham Lincoln,

      As we near the end of 2011, I want to thank you all for making the Abraham Lincoln the best ship in the fleet. I am looking forward to continuing our activities within Region 7 and within the fleet.

      I also want to wish all and your families a Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanza, and a happy what ever you celebrate as well as a Happy and healthy New Year.

      Captain Keith S. Shikowitz
      CO USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809
      Region 7
    • cheryl schmidt
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2011

        Captain

        Hope this finds you and yours happy and healthy. We never heard from that other person again after he told us he would keep in touch regarding holiday activities. It is a dead end here. Sad but true. Anyway have a happy and healthy new year and we will atlk to you soon....

        Ens M Schmidt Jr

        To: USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com