Holiday Party 12-17-11

  • asterman331
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2011
      To the crew of the USS Abraham Lincoln:

      Our annual Holiday/Anniversary Party is currently scheduled for Saturday, December 17, 2011. This party is pot luck - all crew members are kindly asked to contribute a food or beverage item. There will also be a brief meeting beforehand, which will begin at 12:00 noon, followed by the festivities.

      Below is a list of who will be attending so far and what they are bringing:

      Captian Shikowitz - Meat Dishes, Pigs in Blankets
      Commander Yee - Fruit Salad
      1st Lt. Worth (and T. Davis, ship's new CMO) - Cookies or Chips
      Lt. Jg. Sterman - Soda and/or Dessert Items (Probably Soda)
      Pete - Chips

      Any other crew members who will be attending please RSVP via the Yahoo site as soon as possible and indicate what you will be bringing.

      Thank you all very much.

      Live long and prosper,

      Lt.Jg. Andrew J. Sterman
      Treasurer and Acting Secretary