Re: Monthly Meeting, , 11/12/2011, 1:00 pm

  • che
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2011
      Good Morning to All

      Effective immediately I am asking for mine and my kids memberships to be ended. Apparently we are not considered to be members and for this we paid fees to be dismissed, ignored and looked over for any and all activities regarding this ship considering promotions and activities. Captain you were supposed to look into helping us re establish out here and begged us to stay on for whatever reason until you could do so. I understand you are busy but as a founding member of this ship i feel we have been pretty much ignored and not even considered members of this ship...it gets pretty unnerving to see everyone else moving up and enjoying activities when no one even calls for the regular meetings each month....
      Schmidt

    • starbase63@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 12, 2011
        As far as being considered members, you are. I try to call when we have our meetings but there is a weak of non existent cell signal these days in the library basement. As far as trying to "relocate" you guys, I have sent e mails to the captains of the ships in your area and have had no response from them. You are not being ignored. I have tried and am continuing to try to contact the captains of the sips in your area. I am going to try going to the Regional Coordinator next. Like I said I have tried to call on the meetings. I will try again today but there has been a low if not no signal in the library.

        CAPTAIN KEITH S. SHIKOWITZ
        CO USS ABRAHAM LINCOLN NCC 71809
        REGION 7

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 12, 2011
          I just went back in to the database. Where there were atleast two ships the last time I send e mails, there is only one in the area in Phoenix. I have sent another request to the captain of the ship the USS Karme. I also cc'd you the e mail. I should have done this with the others i sent and i apologize for not ccing you.