Subject: Parsippany Creation Con in July, a recruitment opportunity

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 11:39 AM
      This was posted about the Creation Con coming in late July to Aug, I am going to post the link soon.

      To those aboard the USS Starlord, USS Justice and USS Avenger,

      There has been some preliminary discussion about the July Creation Con
      in Parsippany featuring Leonard Nimoy and several other Trek guests. The
      cost of a table would appear to be $300. Would a foursome or triumvirate
      of NJ chapters like to split the costs and examine a recruitment
      opportunity at this convention?

      I know some chapters are understandably anti Creation but this may well
      provide a good opportunity especially for Justice and Avenger.
      Challenger is willing to kick in $100 towards the effort. I wanted to
      put out the idea and see what our sector chapters may think of the idea
      or to learn if you plan to attend this event which I believe is at the
      end of July. We have time on this but perhaps it is an issue to be
      discussed among the command staff and crew of our respective chapters.
      Perhaps we could come to a consensus by the end of the month.

      Please let me know.

      Adm. Bob Vosseller
      VRC Region 7
      CO USS Challenger