ICON 28

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 7:33 PM
      Icon was good. There were not a lot of vendors there and there were not the same amount of people that there usually are when it is at Stony Brook University. WIllie, Josh and I did our time at the recruitment table for Starfleet. We (the USS Abraham Lincoln, USS Britannic and USS Challenger) were the only Star Trek presence there (except for Gary Graham - Ambassador Soval [Star Trek Enterprise]). The Britannic ran a free raffle for a free membership in Starfleet. When I had left there were 25 prospects. Hopefully Birtannic will get a few new members from those who expressed interest- GOOD LUCK BRITANNIC. Willie & I did some work on the agenda for the next meeting and made some of the language in handbook easier to read. NEXT MEETING IS APRIL 25 2:00 PM AT THE HAVERSTRAW KINGS DAUGHTER'S LIBRARY.