Hello to all

  • che
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2011
      It seems as most members do not know us because we live so far away and we cant actively participate in ANY events or meetings. It is only through here that we see whats going on. Marty, Jessica, Brandon and Michael all live in AZ now and rarely hear from anyone other than the captain. As one of the founding members maybe we expected too much from others to at least acknowledge we are members of this ship. Captain, I apologize if any find this offensive but i felt it had to be said. Captain, i will gladly take this up vis personal msg and if you so choose then share it with the members of the ship. But how is it an even playing field if we cant earn points for things the others do in order to earn promotions and such. We cant attend functions or actively participate in anything therefore we constantly remain with lower point totals and earn nothing. If we missed something please enlighten us....any member who feels we missed something, please respond.

      And on a happier note, Michael has made Honor Roll for the 12th time, Jessica is making us Grandparents in May of next year and recently got engaged, and Brandon made his schools baseball team first time out...

      Have a great day !

      Schmidt