Monthly Meeting, , 6/18/2011, 1:00 pm

  • USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2011
      Reminder from: USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809 Yahoo! Group

      Title: Monthly Meeting,

      Date: Saturday June 18, 2011
      Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Saturday.
      Location: King's Daughter's Library
      Notes: We will feature a showing of "Perfect Copy: The Eve of Truth," an independent film written by and starring Glenda C. Finkelstein, that explores the identity of human clones. Also starring Ned Portman ("I Was a Teenage Werewolf," "The Rat Patrol").