Re: [USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809] Re: June meeting

  • starbase63@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2011

      Double oops.. June meeting is on June 25 at 1:00 pm at the haverstraw Kings daughter's library..

      Captain Keith S. Shikowitz

      OOoops. June's meeting is on the 23rd, not the 18th as I earlier indicated, and as you may have been notified by Yahoo.

      --- In USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com, "S'kai" <yee_willie@...> wrote:

      > This month's meeting will be at the King's Daughter's Library in Haverstraw, NY.
      >
      > We will feature a showing of "Perfect Copy: The Eve of Truth," an independent film written by and starring Glenda C. Finkelstein, that explores the identity of human clones. Also starring Ned Portman ("I Was a Teenage Werewolf," "The Rat Patrol").

    • S'kai
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2011
        Yahoo sent out another erroneous mailing. The meeting is on the 25th.