Re: June meeting

  • S'kai
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2011
      OOoops. June's meeting is on the 23rd, not the 18th as I earlier indicated, and as you may have been notified by Yahoo.

    • starbase63@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2011

        Double oops.. June meeting is on June 25 at 1:00 pm at the haverstraw Kings daughter's library..

        Captain Keith S. Shikowitz

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2011
          Yahoo sent out another erroneous mailing. The meeting is on the 25th.