June meeting

  • S'kai
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2011
      This month's meeting will be at the King's Daughter's Library in Haverstraw, NY.

      We will feature a showing of "Perfect Copy: The Eve of Truth," an independent film written by and starring Glenda C. Finkelstein, that explores the identity of human clones. Also starring Ned Portman ("I Was a Teenage Werewolf," "The Rat Patrol").
    • S'kai
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2011
        OOoops. June's meeting is on the 23rd, not the 18th as I earlier indicated, and as you may have been notified by Yahoo.

      • starbase63@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2011

          Double oops.. June meeting is on June 25 at 1:00 pm at the haverstraw Kings daughter's library..

          Captain Keith S. Shikowitz

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 16, 2011
            Yahoo sent out another erroneous mailing. The meeting is on the 25th.