New file uploaded to USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809

  • USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 16 , May 7, 2011
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809
      group.

      File : /MINUTES OF MEETING April 30th.docx
      Uploaded by : clyde.slason <clyde.slason@...>
      Description : Minutes Meeting 4/30/2011

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      clyde.slason <clyde.slason@...>
    • USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 12, 2012
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809
        group.

        File : /The Raider/Issue 01 Volume 02.pdf
        Uploaded by : wolftrek7 <wolftrek7@...>
        Description : The second issue of the 751st MSG newsletter.

        wolftrek7 <wolftrek7@...>
      • USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 16, 2013
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809
          group.

          File : /Wolf Proposal 001.01.pdf
          Uploaded by : wolftrek7 <wolftrek7@...>
          Description : The following document is "my" proposal changes to the chapter constitution. I was asked by the CO to place this document up for viewing by the membership. The "constitution review" is coming up soon in July, so if any chapter member has a proposal change to any part of the constitution I ask that you have it handed in by the middle of June so that it can be reviewed and typed for presentation to the Executive Committee.

          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 16, 2013
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809
            group.

            File : /Membership Handbook Version 1-2.pdf
            Uploaded by : wolftrek7 <wolftrek7@...>
            Description : The following document is "my" proposed change for the Chapter Handbook. I was asked by the CO to place this file up for viewing by the members. I ask that any comments be productive please.

            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 16, 2013
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809
              group.

              File : /original_constitution.pdf
              Uploaded by : wolftrek7 <wolftrek7@...>
              Description : Here is a copy of the chapter's constitution, as of the date: 2013 April 16.

              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 17, 2013
                Greetings,

                It was brought to my attention that as of now Steven is no longer the Second Officer aboard the ship; and that Martin Schmidt is now the Second Officer. I will create a graphic to match the others and replace Steven with Martin.

                Brigadier Kyle J. Wolf Sr.
                Aide-de-camp, 751st MSG, SFMC
                USS Abraham Lincoln NCC 71809, SFI
                Maritime Operations Director, SFMCA

                Hello,

                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 21, 2014
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the USSABRAHAMLINCOLNNCC71809
                  group.

                  File : /4-12-14 Meeting Minutes
                  Uploaded by : wolftrek7 <wolftrek7@...>
                  Description : This file lists the official meeting minutes for 4-12-14.